Sat, Mar 11|
Sensory Play Day
Sensory Play Day is a time for children and parents to have fun with sensory games that will help increase their creativity, motor skills and so much more!!
Time & Location
Mar 11, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, USA
About the event
Sensory Saturday is a play date for children with sensory sensitivity. It is a time to have fun and increase their social skills. There will be multiple games and activities to choose from, which will allow the children to have fun as well as be engaged.
The benefits of sensory play
- It helps to build nerve connections in the brain.
- It encourages the development of motor skills.
- It supports language development.
- It encourages 'scientific thinking' and problem solving.
- It can involve mindful activities which are beneficial for all children.
Ticket$35.00+$0.88 service fee